Shares of Mexico's Alpek fall more than 4 pct on weak Q2 report
MEXICO CITY, July 16
MEXICO CITY, July 16 (Reuters) - Shares of Mexican petrochemical firm Alpek dropped more 4.58 pct in early morning trading on Tuesday due to the company's weak second-quarter earnings report.
Shares traded at 26.47 pesos at 8:38 a.m. Mexico City time.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote