Shares of Mexico's Alpek fall more than 4 pct on weak Q2 report
MEXICO CITY, July 16
MEXICO CITY, July 16 (Reuters) - Shares of Mexican petrochemical firm Alpek dropped more 4.58 pct in early morning trading on Tuesday due to the company's weak second-quarter earnings report.
Shares traded at 26.47 pesos at 8:38 a.m. Mexico City time.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Court orders Russia to pay some $50 billion in damages to Yukos shareholders
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police