Mexico stocks fall over 1 pct as America Movil, Televisa weigh
MEXICO CITY, July 16
MEXICO CITY, July 16 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent on Tuesday, as telecoms giant America Movil, controlled by Mexican mogul Carlos Slim, and media behemoth Televisa weighed.
The IPC was down 1.05 percent at 39,895.14 points in morning trading.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- As U.S. kicks off crude exports, Iran casts a shadow in Asia
- Satellites and seafood: China keeps fishing fleet connected in disputed waters |