Mexico stocks fall over 1 pct as America Movil, Televisa weigh
MEXICO CITY, July 16
MEXICO CITY, July 16 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent on Tuesday, as telecoms giant America Movil, controlled by Mexican mogul Carlos Slim, and media behemoth Televisa weighed.
The IPC was down 1.05 percent at 39,895.14 points in morning trading.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote