Mexico stocks fall over 1 pct as America Movil, Televisa weigh
MEXICO CITY, July 16
MEXICO CITY, July 16 (Reuters) - Mexico's IPC stock index fell more than 1 percent on Tuesday, as telecoms giant America Movil, controlled by Mexican mogul Carlos Slim, and media behemoth Televisa weighed.
The IPC was down 1.05 percent at 39,895.14 points in morning trading.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions