POSCO says drops $5.3 bln steel mill project in India's Karnataka
SEOUL, July 16
SEOUL, July 16 (Reuters) - South Korea's POSCO said on Tuesday it has decided to pull out of a $5.3 billion steel mill project in India's Karnataka state due to delays in securing land and opposition from residents.
A source told Reuters earlier on Tuesday POSCO was considering dropping the project.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings collapse in explosion, two dead
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia