POSCO says drops $5.3 bln steel mill project in India's Karnataka
SEOUL, July 16
SEOUL, July 16 (Reuters) - South Korea's POSCO said on Tuesday it has decided to pull out of a $5.3 billion steel mill project in India's Karnataka state due to delays in securing land and opposition from residents.
A source told Reuters earlier on Tuesday POSCO was considering dropping the project.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police