Bally Technologies to buy casino games maker SHFL for $1.3 bln
July 16 (Reuters) - Casino games maker Bally Technologies Inc said it will acquire rival SHFL Entertainment Inc for about $1.3 billion to expand into international markets.
The offer of $23.25 per share in cash represents a 24 percent premium to SHFL's Monday close.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad