Bally Technologies to buy casino games maker SHFL for $1.3 bln
July 16 (Reuters) - Casino games maker Bally Technologies Inc said it will acquire rival SHFL Entertainment Inc for about $1.3 billion to expand into international markets.
The offer of $23.25 per share in cash represents a 24 percent premium to SHFL's Monday close.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel