Bally Technologies to buy casino games maker SHFL for $1.3 bln
July 16 (Reuters) - Casino games maker Bally Technologies Inc said it will acquire rival SHFL Entertainment Inc for about $1.3 billion to expand into international markets.
The offer of $23.25 per share in cash represents a 24 percent premium to SHFL's Monday close.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work