TOA Technologies gets $66 mln investment from TCV
JERUSALEM, July 16
JERUSALEM, July 16 (Reuters) - TOA Technologies, whose products make sure field employees get to the correct appointments on time, said on Tuesday it raised $66 million from Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV).
Proceeds of the funding round will go towards the company's continued expansion, the Israeli-led company said. TOA's field service management software is cloud based.
TOA had raised $35 million in previous funding from Draper Triangle Ventures, Early Stage Partners, Intel's Intel Capital and Sutter Hill Ventures.
TCV is a provider of capital to growth-stage tech firms. It has invested in companies such as Expedia, Facebook, Go Daddy, Groupon and Netflix.
(Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine