Algeria's Bouteflika leaves France to return home: airport source
PARIS (Reuters) - Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, who has been in a French hospital since April, left France on Tuesday to return to Algeria, an airport source said.
"The plane left at 13h29 from the Bourget airport," the source said, declining to give further details.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |