Algeria's Bouteflika leaves France to return home: airport source
PARIS (Reuters) - Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, who has been in a French hospital since April, left France on Tuesday to return to Algeria, an airport source said.
"The plane left at 13h29 from the Bourget airport," the source said, declining to give further details.
(Reporting by Marine Pennetier; writing by John Irish; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |