Fed buying Treasuries maturing Feb 2036 thru May 2043 - NY Fed
NEW YORK, July 16
NEW YORK, July 16 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Tuesday was buying Treasuries maturing February 2036 through May 2043 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |