BNY Mellon profit and revenue surge on one-time equity gain
BOSTON, July 17
BOSTON, July 17 (Reuters) - BNY Mellon Corp said on Wednesday second-quarter revenue and profit surged on a $184 million pre-tax gain from an equity investment.
The world's largest custody bank earned $833 million, or 71 cents a share, compared with $466 million, or 39 cents a share, in the year-ago period when it took a litigation charge.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ