S&P revises Chicago Charter School Foundation outlook to negative
July 17 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday revised its outlook to negative from stable on Illinois Finance Authority's series 2007 charter school revenue bonds. The bonds were issued on behalf of the Chicago Charter School Foundation.
The negative outlook reflects the expectation "that operations on a consolidated GAAP basis may weaken in fiscal 2013," and declines in cash levels in the past few year, S&P said.
The rating agency also affirmed the its BBB-plus long-term rating on the Illinois Finance Authority's series 2007 bonds.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source