Brazil's Embraer signs final deal with ILFC for 50 E-Jets
SAO PAULO, July 17
SAO PAULO, July 17 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA agreed to sell 50 E-Jets E2 planes to International Lease Finance Corp in a deal estimated at $2.85 billion at current list prices, according to a statement from the planemaker on Wednesday.
The order, announced in a letter of intent at the Paris Air Show last month, also includes options for an additional 50 jets, the statement said.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes