Brazil's Embraer signs final deal with ILFC for 50 E-Jets
SAO PAULO, July 17
SAO PAULO, July 17 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA agreed to sell 50 E-Jets E2 planes to International Lease Finance Corp in a deal estimated at $2.85 billion at current list prices, according to a statement from the planemaker on Wednesday.
The order, announced in a letter of intent at the Paris Air Show last month, also includes options for an additional 50 jets, the statement said.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand