RPT-Fitch: Commodity Price Fall Impact to Vary Across APAC
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
July 17 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings says in a new report that a significant price fall in commodities will have varying impact across Asia Pacific economies, depending on their economic structures and policy response.
The report assumes a shock price fall in the range of 30%-40% within a period of six to 12 months, as balancing forces, such as policy response, are likely to counteract the shock in the medium- to long-term. The analysis covers seven APAC countries, including six that have a higher than median dependence on commodities.
The report, Scenario Analysis: Commodity Prices Fall Further, is available on www.fitchratings.com or by clicking on the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Scenario Analysis: Commodity Prices Fall Further
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image