China stops GSK's Chinese finance head from leaving-source
LONDON, July 17
LONDON, July 17 (Reuters) - Beijing is preventing GlaxoSmithKline's head of finance for China from leaving the country, as police accuse the British drugmaker of bribing officials and doctors, a person familiar with the situation said on Wednesday.
The travel restrictions on Steve Nechelput were imposed several weeks ago and he continues to carry out his work in China, the source added.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |