European stock index futures signal slightly higher open
LONDON, July 17
LONDON, July 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Wednesday, with more encouraging reports from the likes of Novartis and ASML helping to soothe nerves over earnings season as it picks up in earnest.
At 0603 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were 0.1-0.2 percent higher.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’