Fed's Bernanke testifies to House Financial Services panel
For highlights of the question and answer session of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony on the U.S. economy and monetary policy to the House Financial Services Committee on Wednesday, please see.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans