Apache selling U.S. Gulf holdings for $3.75 billion
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - Apache Corp said on Thursday it will sell its Gulf of Mexico shelf assets for $3.75 billion to Fieldwood Energy LLC.
The deal, expected to close by Sept. 30, will let Apache focus more on its U.S. onshore assets.
Fieldwood, a unit of Riverstone Holdings, will also assume $1.5 billion in asset retirement obligations.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |