Boeing Dreamliner returning to Boston after mechanical alert
BOSTON, July 18
BOSTON, July 18 (Reuters) - A Boeing Co. 787 Dreamliner plane operated by Japan Airlines is returning to Boston's Logan International Airport due to a mechanical indicator alert, airport spokesman Richard Walsh said.
"The pilot decided to turn back out of an abundance of caution," Walsh told Reuters, after CNBC reported the flight change.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |