Boeing Dreamliner returning to Boston after mechanical alert
BOSTON, July 18
BOSTON, July 18 (Reuters) - A Boeing Co. 787 Dreamliner plane operated by Japan Airlines is returning to Boston's Logan International Airport due to a mechanical indicator alert, airport spokesman Richard Walsh said.
"The pilot decided to turn back out of an abundance of caution," Walsh told Reuters, after CNBC reported the flight change.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |