N. America Q2 2013 cocoa grind soars 11.77 pct yr/yr -NCA
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - North American cocoa grindings in the second quarter of 2013 jumped 11.77 percent from the second quarter of 2012 to 126,044 tonnes, data from the National Confectioners Association showed on Thursday.
The results were well above estimates that had forecast the grind would come in roughly 2 percent to 5 percent higher.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor