RPT-Dell shareholder meeting adjourned to July 24
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18 (Reuters) - Dell Inc shareholders gathered in Texas on Thursday to vote on founder Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take the company private, but the meeting was immediately adjourned to July 24.
The No. 3 PC maker said it needed to solicit additional proxies, drumming up stronger support for the deal.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |