RPT-Dell shareholder meeting adjourned to July 24
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18 (Reuters) - Dell Inc shareholders gathered in Texas on Thursday to vote on founder Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take the company private, but the meeting was immediately adjourned to July 24.
The No. 3 PC maker said it needed to solicit additional proxies, drumming up stronger support for the deal.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program