RPT-Dell shareholder meeting adjourned to July 24
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18 (Reuters) - Dell Inc shareholders gathered in Texas on Thursday to vote on founder Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take the company private, but the meeting was immediately adjourned to July 24.
The No. 3 PC maker said it needed to solicit additional proxies, drumming up stronger support for the deal.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens