RPT-Dell shareholder meeting adjourned to July 24
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18 (Reuters) - Dell Inc shareholders gathered in Texas on Thursday to vote on founder Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take the company private, but the meeting was immediately adjourned to July 24.
The No. 3 PC maker said it needed to solicit additional proxies, drumming up stronger support for the deal.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |