RPT-Dell shareholder meeting adjourned to July 24
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18
ROUND ROCK, Texas, July 18 (Reuters) - Dell Inc shareholders gathered in Texas on Thursday to vote on founder Michael Dell's $24.4 billion offer to take the company private, but the meeting was immediately adjourned to July 24.
The No. 3 PC maker said it needed to solicit additional proxies, drumming up stronger support for the deal.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |