CORRECTED-Enel Green Power signs power purchase agreements worth $485 mln
(Corrects in headline and first graph value of deal to $485 mln, not $458 mln)
MILAN, July 18 (Reuters) - Italy's Enel Green Power said on Thursday it has signed two long-term power purchase agreements in Mexico worth a total amount around $485 million.
"The energy sold will be generated at the new Dominica wind farm that Enel GP will start to build in coming months in the Mexican state of San Luis Potosí, requiring an estimated investment of $196 million," the company said in a statement.
The agreements are between Enel GP, controlled by the Italian utility Enel, automotive supplier Delphi Automotive and Mexican bank Banamex.
(Reporting by Francesca Landini; editing by Isla Binnie and Keiron Henderson)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.