CORRECTED-U.S. trade judge rules against Funai in patent row with LSI
(Corrects day of week to Thursday from Wednesday)
July 18 (Reuters) - Consumer electronics maker Funai Corp violates LSI Corp's patented technology, a judge at the International Trade Commission said on Thursday in a preliminary decision.
The full commission is due to rule on whether to uphold or overturn the decision in November. (Reporting By Diane Bartz in Washington and Dan Levine in San Francisco)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'