Google Q2 revenue, profit rise
SAN FRANCISCO, July 18
SAN FRANCISCO, July 18 (Reuters) - Google Inc reported consolidated revenue of $14.11 billion in the second quarter, compared to $11.81 billion in the year ago period.
The world's No.1 Internet search engine said net income in the second quarter was $3.23 billion, or $9.54 per share, compared to $2.79 billion, or $8.42 per share in the year ago period.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief