TABLE-U.S. June leading indicators unchanged
July 18 (Reuters) - The Conference Board index of leading, coincident and lagging indicators (2004=100) and percent changes from previous months, seasonally adjusted.
Indicators: Index June May (Prev) April (Prev)
Leading 95.3 0.0 0.2 0.1 0.8 0.8
Coincident 105.9 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.2 0.1
Lagging 119.0 0.3 0.4 0.3 0.2 0.1
Reuters survey of U.S. economists forecast:
U.S. June leading indicators +0.3 pct
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official