TREASURIES-U.S. longer-dated bond prices fall to session lows
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - Longer-dated U.S. Treasuries prices fell to session lows on Thursday after solid demand at a $15 billion auction of 10-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities.
Prices on benchmark 10-year Treasury notes touched a session low of 93-7/32, down 11/32 from late on Wednesday. The 10-year yield hit a session high of 2.534 percent, up from Wednesday's close of 2.491 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel