TREASURIES-U.S. longer-dated bond prices fall to session lows
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - Longer-dated U.S. Treasuries prices fell to session lows on Thursday after solid demand at a $15 billion auction of 10-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities.
Prices on benchmark 10-year Treasury notes touched a session low of 93-7/32, down 11/32 from late on Wednesday. The 10-year yield hit a session high of 2.534 percent, up from Wednesday's close of 2.491 percent.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ