TREASURIES-U.S. longer-dated bond prices fall to session lows
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - Longer-dated U.S. Treasuries prices fell to session lows on Thursday after solid demand at a $15 billion auction of 10-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities.
Prices on benchmark 10-year Treasury notes touched a session low of 93-7/32, down 11/32 from late on Wednesday. The 10-year yield hit a session high of 2.534 percent, up from Wednesday's close of 2.491 percent.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials