U.S. trade judge rules against Funai in patent row with LSI
(Reuters) - Consumer electronics maker Funai Corp violates LSI Corp's patented technology, a judge at the International Trade Commission said on Thursday in a preliminary decision.
The full commission is due to rule on whether to uphold or overturn the decision in November.
(Reporting By Diane Bartz in Washington and Dan Levine in San Francisco)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Apple, Google to pay $324 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit