U.S. trade judge rules against Funai in patent row with LSI
(Reuters) - Consumer electronics maker Funai Corp violates LSI Corp's patented technology, a judge at the International Trade Commission said on Thursday in a preliminary decision.
The full commission is due to rule on whether to uphold or overturn the decision in November.
(Reporting By Diane Bartz in Washington and Dan Levine in San Francisco)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight