U.S. trade judge rules against Funai in patent row with LSI
(Reuters) - Consumer electronics maker Funai Corp violates LSI Corp's patented technology, a judge at the International Trade Commission said on Thursday in a preliminary decision.
The full commission is due to rule on whether to uphold or overturn the decision in November.
(Reporting By Diane Bartz in Washington and Dan Levine in San Francisco)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users