U.S. trade judge rules against Funai in patent row with LSI
(Reuters) - Consumer electronics maker Funai Corp violates LSI Corp's patented technology, a judge at the International Trade Commission said on Thursday in a preliminary decision.
The full commission is due to rule on whether to uphold or overturn the decision in November.
(Reporting By Diane Bartz in Washington and Dan Levine in San Francisco)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |