BlackRock disagrees with Peltz on PepsiCo buying Mondelez -CNBC
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc, a top shareholder of PepsiCo Inc, does not agree with Trian Fund Management's Nelson Peltz that PepsiCo should buy Mondelez International Inc, BlackRock's CEO said on Thursday on CNBC television.
A BlackRock official was not immediately available to comment.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data