BlackRock disagrees with Peltz on PepsiCo buying Mondelez -CNBC
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc, a top shareholder of PepsiCo Inc, does not agree with Trian Fund Management's Nelson Peltz that PepsiCo should buy Mondelez International Inc, BlackRock's CEO said on Thursday on CNBC television.
A BlackRock official was not immediately available to comment.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study