Italy's Salini to start bond roadshow July 19
MILAN, July 18
MILAN, July 18 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini said on Thursday it had mandated Banca IMI, Natixis and UniCredit to lead a roadshow for a potential euro-denominated bond.
The roadshow begins on July 19 and will visit Italian and international institutional investors.
Salini is due to complete its merger with larger rival Impregilo later this year.
(Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers