Italy's Salini to start bond roadshow July 19
MILAN, July 18
MILAN, July 18 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini said on Thursday it had mandated Banca IMI, Natixis and UniCredit to lead a roadshow for a potential euro-denominated bond.
The roadshow begins on July 19 and will visit Italian and international institutional investors.
Salini is due to complete its merger with larger rival Impregilo later this year.
(Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report