Italy's Salini to start bond roadshow July 19
MILAN, July 18
MILAN, July 18 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini said on Thursday it had mandated Banca IMI, Natixis and UniCredit to lead a roadshow for a potential euro-denominated bond.
The roadshow begins on July 19 and will visit Italian and international institutional investors.
Salini is due to complete its merger with larger rival Impregilo later this year.
(Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets