Italy's Salini to start bond roadshow July 19
MILAN, July 18
MILAN, July 18 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini said on Thursday it had mandated Banca IMI, Natixis and UniCredit to lead a roadshow for a potential euro-denominated bond.
The roadshow begins on July 19 and will visit Italian and international institutional investors.
Salini is due to complete its merger with larger rival Impregilo later this year.
(Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding
- Obamacare subsidy case could be reviewed by U.S. Supreme Court