Italy's Salini to start bond roadshow July 19
MILAN, July 18
MILAN, July 18 (Reuters) - Italian builder Salini said on Thursday it had mandated Banca IMI, Natixis and UniCredit to lead a roadshow for a potential euro-denominated bond.
The roadshow begins on July 19 and will visit Italian and international institutional investors.
Salini is due to complete its merger with larger rival Impregilo later this year.
(Reporting By Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut