S.C. Public Service to sell $1.7 bln revenue bonds July 29 wk
July 18 (Reuters) - South Carolina Public Service Authority, also known as Santee Cooper, is expected to sell $1.748 billion of revenue obligations during the week of July 29, a market source said on Thursday.
The sale will consist of:
$811 million of 2013 Tax-Exempt Series A;
$399 million of 2013 Tax-Exempt Refunding Series B;
$212 million of 2013 Taxable Series C; and
$326 million of 2013 Taxable Series D, LIBOR Index Bonds. Goldman Sachs is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution, dollar firms vs yen