S.C. Public Service to sell $1.7 bln revenue bonds July 29 wk
July 18 (Reuters) - South Carolina Public Service Authority, also known as Santee Cooper, is expected to sell $1.748 billion of revenue obligations during the week of July 29, a market source said on Thursday.
The sale will consist of:
$811 million of 2013 Tax-Exempt Series A;
$399 million of 2013 Tax-Exempt Refunding Series B;
$212 million of 2013 Taxable Series C; and
$326 million of 2013 Taxable Series D, LIBOR Index Bonds. Goldman Sachs is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone