India's TCS expects to stay ahead of industry export estimate
BANGALORE, July 18
BANGALORE, July 18 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's No. 1 software services exporter, expects to stay ahead of the industry export estimates, Chief Executive N Chandrasekaran told reporters on Thursday, after the company beat street expectations for the June quarter.
"We will grow above the upper end of the NASSCOM estimate," Chandrasekaran said.
The National Association of Software and Services Companies, or NASSCOM, an industry lobby, expects India's IT exports to rise 12-14 percent this year.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source