India's TCS expects to stay ahead of industry export estimate
BANGALORE, July 18
BANGALORE, July 18 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's No. 1 software services exporter, expects to stay ahead of the industry export estimates, Chief Executive N Chandrasekaran told reporters on Thursday, after the company beat street expectations for the June quarter.
"We will grow above the upper end of the NASSCOM estimate," Chandrasekaran said.
The National Association of Software and Services Companies, or NASSCOM, an industry lobby, expects India's IT exports to rise 12-14 percent this year.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter