India's TCS expects to stay ahead of industry export estimate
BANGALORE, July 18
BANGALORE, July 18 (Reuters) - Tata Consultancy Services , India's No. 1 software services exporter, expects to stay ahead of the industry export estimates, Chief Executive N Chandrasekaran told reporters on Thursday, after the company beat street expectations for the June quarter.
"We will grow above the upper end of the NASSCOM estimate," Chandrasekaran said.
The National Association of Software and Services Companies, or NASSCOM, an industry lobby, expects India's IT exports to rise 12-14 percent this year.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies