Detroit files largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history
DETROIT, July 18
DETROIT, July 18 (Reuters) - Detroit on Thursday filed the biggest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history after Michigan Governor Rick Snyder approved a recommendation from the city's emergency manager, according to documents filed in U.S. federal court in Michigan.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ