TAKE-A-LOOK-Detroit files for bankruptcy
DETROIT, July 18 (Reuters) - Detroit filed for the largest, municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history. It marked a new low for a city that once was the cradle of the U.S. automotive industry. > Detroit files for bankruptcy, stage set for court fight > Detroit bankruptcy to last at least a year -emergency manager > INSTANT VIEW 5 - The city of Detroit files for bankrupcty > FACTBOX-Top 20 investment fund firms with biggest exposure > FACTBOX-Recent U.S. municipal bankruptcies
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image