Fed's Bernanke testifies to Senate Banking Committee
For highlights of the question and answer session of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony on the U.S. economy and monetary policy to the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday, please see. Bernanke repeated the prepared testimony he delivered on Wednesday to the House Financial Services Committee.
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. veteran Merrill Newman
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources