Verizon quarterly earnings, revenue rise
NEW YORK, July 18
NEW YORK, July 18 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc quarterly earnings and revenue rose on strong wireless subscriber growth at its Verizon Wireless venture with Vodafone Group Plc.
Verizon said on Thursday that its earnings per share rose to 78 cents from 64 cents in the year-ago quarter. Operating revenue rose 4.3 percent to $29.8 billion. Wall Street had expected $29.83 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data