US FTC approves GE purchase of Avio's aviation business
WASHINGTON, July 19
WASHINGTON, July 19 (Reuters) - General Electric won U.S. antitrust approval for its $4.3 billion bid for Italian plane components maker Avio, the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
General Electric won EU clearance for the transaction on Tuesday, after agreeing to protect strategic information related to the Eurofighter project.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |