China's CITIC Sec H1 net profit falls 6 pct-prelim results
SHANGHAI, July 19
SHANGHAI, July 19 (Reuters) - CITIC Securities Co Ltd , China's biggest brokerage, posted a 6-percent fall in its first half net profit due to market volatility and the suspension of the local initial public offering market, the company said in a preliminary earnings report on Friday.
The net profit stood at 2.11 billion yuan ($343.58 million)for the January-June period, down from 2.25 billon yuan a year ago, it said. ($1 = 6.1413 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Ruby Lian and Kazunori Takada)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin