JPMorgan plans to name risk or finance experts to board -source
July 19 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co expects to name two directors with expertise in risk or finance to its board, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The appointments, to come this year, will follow the resignations on Friday of two members of the board who had been on the panel's risk committee when the company made its "London Whale" derivatives trades that ultimately cost it more than $6.2 billion and damaged its reputation.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter