ManpowerGroup's revenue falls 3 pct on weak Europe
July 19 (Reuters) - ManpowerGroup Inc, the No.3 global staffing company, reported a 3 percent fall in quarterly revenue as hiring slowed in its largest market, Europe.
Second-quarter revenue fell to $5.0 billion from $5.2 billion a year earlier.
Net income rose to $68.2 million, or 87 cents per share, from $41.0 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company also forecast third-quarter earnings of $1.02-$1.10 per share.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |