ManpowerGroup's revenue falls 3 pct on weak Europe
July 19 (Reuters) - ManpowerGroup Inc, the No.3 global staffing company, reported a 3 percent fall in quarterly revenue as hiring slowed in its largest market, Europe.
Second-quarter revenue fell to $5.0 billion from $5.2 billion a year earlier.
Net income rose to $68.2 million, or 87 cents per share, from $41.0 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company also forecast third-quarter earnings of $1.02-$1.10 per share.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home