ManpowerGroup's revenue falls 3 pct on weak Europe
July 19 (Reuters) - ManpowerGroup Inc, the No.3 global staffing company, reported a 3 percent fall in quarterly revenue as hiring slowed in its largest market, Europe.
Second-quarter revenue fell to $5.0 billion from $5.2 billion a year earlier.
Net income rose to $68.2 million, or 87 cents per share, from $41.0 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company also forecast third-quarter earnings of $1.02-$1.10 per share.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |