ManpowerGroup's revenue falls 3 pct on weak Europe
July 19 (Reuters) - ManpowerGroup Inc, the No.3 global staffing company, reported a 3 percent fall in quarterly revenue as hiring slowed in its largest market, Europe.
Second-quarter revenue fell to $5.0 billion from $5.2 billion a year earlier.
Net income rose to $68.2 million, or 87 cents per share, from $41.0 million, or 51 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company also forecast third-quarter earnings of $1.02-$1.10 per share.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead