Rockwell Collins posts quarterly profit
July 19 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc, a supplier of avionics and other electronic systems for commercial and military aircraft, reported flat quarterly profit on Friday as sales fell.
Net income was $164 million, or $1.20 a share, for the fiscal third quarter ended June 30, compared with $166 million, or $1.14 a share, a year earlier. There were fewer shares outstanding in the latest period.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule