Media group Schibsted's Q2 pretax in line with f'casts
OSLO, July 19
OSLO, July 19 (Reuters) - Norwegian media group Schibsted said growth in its online classifieds business continues to compensate for declining newspaper revenues as it reported second-quarter results in line with expectations.
Its pretax profit fell to 375 million Norwegian crowns ($62.56 million), compared with 432 million crowns in the year-ago period, compared to analysts' mean forecast for 373 million.
($1 = 5.9938 Norwegian crowns) (Reporting by Victoria Klesty)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media