CORRECTED-State Street second-quarter profit rises 19 percent
(Corrects year-ago profit figure and percent change)
BOSTON, July 19 (Reuters) - State Street Corp said on Friday that second-quarter profit rose 19 percent on higher investment management fees and a boost from foreign exchange trading.
The Boston-based bank earned $571 million, or $1.24 a share, compared with $480 million, or 98 cents a share, in the year-ago period.
(Reporting By Tim McLaughlin; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper