Turkey's Coca Cola Icecek to issue up to $1 bln worth of bonds abroad
ISTANBUL, July 19
ISTANBUL, July 19 (Reuters) - Turkey's beverage maker Coca Cola Icecek said on Friday it applied to Capital Markets Board to issue bonds worth up to $1 billion in a year.
Coke's Turkish unit, majority owned by brewer Anadolu Efes, made the statement to Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Seda Sezer)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East