FTC approves GE purchase of Avio's aviation business
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - General Electric (GE.N) won U.S. antitrust approval for its $4.3 billion bid for Italian plane components maker Avio, the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
General Electric won EU clearance for the transaction on Tuesday, after agreeing to protect strategic information related to the Eurofighter project.
(Reporting by Diane Bartz)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video