India's TCS surges after April-June earnings beat estimates
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, India's largest software services exporter, surged 3.5 percent in pre-open trading on Friday, a day after posting April-June earnings that beat estimates and maintaining an upbeat outlook.
TCS said consolidated net profit for the quarter ended June 30 rose to 38.31 billion Indian rupees ($642.73 million) from 32.8 billion rupees a year earlier. That topped the 37.8 billion rupees average of 24 analyst estimates, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source