JPMorgan plans to name risk or finance experts to board: source
(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) expects to name two directors with expertise in risk or finance to its board, according to a person familiar with the matter.
The appointments, to come this year, will follow the resignations on Friday of two members of the board who had been on the panel's risk committee when the company made its "London Whale" derivatives trades that ultimately cost it more than $6.2 billion and damaged its reputation.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat