US Fed buys $3.142 bln of Treasuries maturing 8/2020 thru 11/2022
NEW YORK, July 19
NEW YORK, July 19 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday bought $3.142 billion of Treasuries maturing August 2020 through November 2022 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $9.624 billion of Treasuries were submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack