US Fed buys $3.142 bln of Treasuries maturing 8/2020 thru 11/2022
NEW YORK, July 19
NEW YORK, July 19 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday bought $3.142 billion of Treasuries maturing August 2020 through November 2022 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $9.624 billion of Treasuries were submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default